XP14 Heat Pump
Efficient, quiet-performing heat pump
Here are some of the top features of the XP14:
- Efficiency rating of up to 16.00 SEER / 9.50 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
- Precision-engineered scroll compressor has a special compressor sound-dampening system that assures smooth, quiet operation.
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan delivers quiet operation.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.00 SEER and 9.50 HSPF—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Sound levels as low as 71 dB—much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll